Wednesday, April 11, 2018

Bean Boozled



Today in Rm 7 in the morning on thursday 12th of april 2018 we did the bean boozled challenge. What  we did first is my teacher miss Ashley showed us then was talking about it and she said that miss Kormor brought it for her fro christmas. After that miss ashley called up students from our class room 7 and it took for long for it to be my turn. Finally it's my turn when I went up I got coconut I hated coconut so then I chewed on it and then I spat it into the bin then I ran outside then I started jumping on the spot then my teacher wrote this on her laptop and casted it onto the T.Vand she wrote that coconut was a good one but she spat it out anyway.


Later on we had a second round it went keru this boy in my class rm at tamaki primary and then it went these other boys in my class then it went on and on and on then it was my turn I actually got the same one and it was coconut I really hate coconut then I spat it out again then I went to my water bottle and then the taste went away out of my mouth.After that it was my teachers turn and she got grass and she spat it out.The second round we did it she got carmel popcorn and she was so lucky We did this for fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment