Sunday, July 23, 2017

When i went to australia

            Tuesday 28 november 2011
           Title.when I went to australia



Reveal:
In the holidays I went to Australia. And when I got to australia There was a tsunami and that meant I needed to run inside. I looked around then I saw a pretty lady that told me to come into her house and I ran as fast as I can  but the tsunami catched me. I was trying to get out of the tsunami but it was to strong. And I was to little to get out of that humangest giant tsunami.


Events:
I  saw lot’s of pollution in that tsunami I was trying my hardest to get out of that tsunami.
That tsunami was going slower and slower until it stopped.
I ran to my aunt's house that was 1 kilometer away from where the tsunami was.


Ending:

My aunty said where were you and I saw you and I said I got stuck in the tsunami and then my aunty gave me a blanket to cover myself. We both had a hot chocolate.

No comments:

Post a Comment