Tuesday, July 25, 2017

WALT: edit a recount

On Tuesday we went to Kiwican in the hall. We had a new topic for the term 3, it is called resilience. The coaches that was miss lily and mr m they told us to come in and sit down on the mat . First we said said our chant and listened to miss lilly and mr m . Then we played a game where we had to be silent bands and act out different feelings and emotions. In my group we had to act out sad . who I had in my group was arizona, taonga and mason. Arizona acted like she was playing with the drums taonga played the guitar I was the singer and mason was the piano when it was our turn we were all shy. Afterwards we talked about the things that can make us feel happy and sad. Then we played a game called statues and we had to show emotions on our faces. My buddy was lia she was the statue and I was the creator. The first emotional face was sad mr m the statued around and then gave as another emotion. Then we finished and came back up to class. My highlight was when when played statute and the emotional game. It was amazing and awesome.

1 comment:

  1. Hi hope.T,
    I think your work is amazing but I thought if you had made some paragraphs it will be more understandable, but really you work is amazing keep it up!!

    ReplyDelete