Sunday, April 3, 2016

When i was scerd

I was scared when I had to go to athletics day  because  I had to go and race with other people. I was scared  because there was a lot of fast people. The first round of  people that went on the first  was room 1 then room 2 then room 3 then room 4 next was room 6  then the other class  but when  me and the other
people had a race with  me.  I was scared was when I first went to rock climbing with my aunty  because when you look  down it feels like I was  going to fool  when i hold on to the rock and it feels like my hands are going to slip.  I was scared when I was   coming   to school  late because it just feels weed when you come into the class and every one is sitting on the mat.
I was scared when my name was up on the
bored because  when my other teacher comes back I get an grayling .


No comments:

Post a Comment